Bill has been structuring and executing a wide range of financing transactions for many years. He is a trusted adviser to banks, institutional investors, fund managers and a range of public and private corporations. He has successfully represented clients across a diverse range of industries, geographies and market cycles.
Bill brings strong problem solving capabilities and a solution-focused approach to complex situations. He assists clients in achieving their business objectives while helping them manage and mitigate risk.
Bill has extensive experience advising clients on:
- Project financing for energy and infrastructure assets such as power stations, toll roads, airports and water utilities
- Leveraged finance for buyouts, acquisitions and recapitalisations, including syndicated bank loans, bridge financing and mezzanine debt
- Secured and unsecured corporate lending to investment grade and sub-investment grade borrowers
- Senior and mezzanine financing for real estate acquisition and development
- Alternative capital including high yield debt, convertible notes, preferred equity and other hybrid instruments
- Debt capital markets including listed Australian bond issues, U.S. private placements and U.S. registered public offerings
- Investment management structures especially for local and offshore investors seeking exposure to unlisted infrastructure assets in Australia and globally.