Ben is a partner in the Labour & Employment practice of Seyfarth Shaw Australia. He advises major Australian and international corporations in relation to
- industrial disputes and industrial action;
- strategic enterprise bargaining in both ‘blue collar’ and ‘white collar’ industries;
- union and employee related litigation;
- restructuring, redundancy and workplace change programs;
- contractual disputes, including the enforcement of post-employment restraints; and
- engagement/termination of senior executives and disciplinary action.
Ben has a commercial and practical ‘hands on’ approach to advising clients as a result of his extensive work across a broad range of industry sectors including aviation, banking and financial services, insurance, manufacturing, mining, retail, stevedoring, transport and telecommunications.
Ben regularly appears for his clients in contested proceedings in both Federal and State Courts and tribunals in relation to employment and industrial issues.