Augusto has extensive experience on financial regulation, particularly in those areas related to Capital Markets.
As KPMG Abogados Director he provides financial and regulatory advising services related to financial institutions and listed companies. Its professional practice is mainly focused:
· Issues of equity and debt, including initial public offering (OPVs and OPSs) and block trades
· Securitizations and structured finance transactions
· Issuance of convertible bonds and hybrid instruments
· Public tender offers (OPAs)
· Corporate refinancing
· Distressed Debt M&A transactions (NPLs)
· In general, day-to-day advice to listed, private and venture capital corporations on corporate governance, commercial, corporate law and securities regulations.
Before joining KPMG Abogados, Augusto worked for URIA MENENDEZ (2005 – 2010) as Senior Associate of the Corporate Department, and for RAMON & CAJAL ABOGADOS (2003 – 2005) as Associate of the Capital Markets, Project Finance and Real Estate and Urban Development Departments.
Augusto has participated in the publication of several articles and books within the financial sector, highlighting his role as co - author of the book “Prospectus for the Public Offering of Securities in Europe (Cambridge 2008)”.