Ann Murphy specializes in banking and public finance. She has significant experience in commercial lending, health care lending, and acquisition financings, and serves as bond counsel and bank counsel in tax-exempt and taxable financings.
- Representation of banks providing letters of credit, liquidity facilities, term loans and revolving credit facilities to health care providers and other nonprofit organizations.
- Representation of banks purchasing bonds for health care and nonprofit organizations.
- Representation of lenders in acquisition financings and asset-based financings, involving senior, mezzanine and subordinated debt.
- Representation of administrative agent and senior lender in senior financing of private equity company acquisitions involving multiple tiers of debt.
- Representation of administrative agent in syndicated loan financings.
- Advises lenders in loan workouts.
- Representation of nonprofit borrowers in tax-exempt, master indenture bond financings, both unenhanced and credit enhanced.
- Bond counsel in nonprofit health care and educational financings and industrial revenue bond financings.