Andrew Kinstler has a civil trial practice with an emphasis on employment law and personal injury defense. He has extensive experience advising both employers and employees on issues arising under federal and state laws. Andrew has successfully tried cases in front of juries in courts throughout the Pacific Northwest, and has represented clients in appeals heard by the Washington Court of Appeals, the Washington Supreme Court and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Andrew has been elected to the American Board of Trial Advocates, and has been named a “Super Lawyer” by Washington Law & Politics Magazine every year since 2003. He is rated “pre-eminent” by Martindale Hubbell.
- Bulman v. Safeway, Inc., 144 Wn. 2d 335 (2001)
- Seattle First Nat. Bank v. Mitchell, 87 Wn. App. 448 (1997)
- Mutual of Enumclaw Ins. Co. v. Jerome, 122 Wn.2d 157 (1993)
- Employco Personnel Services, Inc. v. City of Seattle (1991)
- Hampson v. Ramer, 47 Wn. App. 806 (1987)
- State University of New York at Albany (1979, summa cum laude)
- University of Michigan Law School (1982, cum laude)