Andy Landry is a civil trial lawyer with extensive experience in litigation across Texas and other states. His practice involves products liability, toxic tort, wrongful death, property damage, premise liability, employment, food contamination, and complex commercial litigation. He is well equipped to handle a very diverse trial caseload. His experience encompasses all aspects of litigation, including representing both plaintiffs and defendants in jury trials, bench trials, injunction proceedings, alternative dispute resolution and appellate matters. He often serves his clients by providing preventative litigation strategies, crisis management and public relations expertise.
Although he is qualified to handle a broad range of disputes, he has developed a focus on representing chemical and paint manufacturers as well as premise owners in serious injury cases. He has successfully represented clients ranging from individuals and small companies to the largest multi-national corporations. Mr. Landry brings a cost-effective approach to protecting and serving his clients through the use of advanced litigation support technology and contacts.
Mr. Landry is licensed to practice in the State of Texas and has been admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas and U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas.
- Recovery of high six figure settlement for manufacturing company in breach of supply agreement litigation.
- Successful defense of multiple personal injury claims arising out of failure to warn, slip and fall, industrial accident, and motor vehicle claims.
- Successful defense of marine transportation companies and their offshore insurance carriers in personal injury/Jones Act litigation.
- Obtained multiple defense jury verdicts on behalf of insurance carriers and their insured's in motor vehicle injury cases.
- Obtained full and complete dismissal on behalf of Texas homebuilder in breach of contract, fraud and DTPA case.
- Successful representation of paint, solvent and chemical manufacturing companies in personal injury actions centered on benzene-leukemia (AML) issues.
- Obtained multiple summary judgments based on "no-evidence", medical causation, and statute of limitations for Fortune 500 defendants in product liability, gross neglect, premise liability and wrongful death claims.
- Lead counsel for pesticide manufacturing company in matter involving catastrophic crop loss sustained by cotton farmers in Tom Green, Schleicher, and Concho County, Texas.
- Secured scores of dismissals without the payment of settlement money on behalf of asbestos, silica and chemical manufacturing companies in both state and federal courts in Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Kentucky and Missouri.
- Obtained sizable settlements for manufacturing companies in suits brought against supply and vendor companies on breach of contract, product defect and DTPA claims.
- Texas trial and coordinating counsel for Fortune 500 companies sued in food contamination, vinyl chloride, TCE, asbestos, silica and benzene litigation.
- Successful representation of chemical facility owner in multiple lawsuits arising out of an explosion and release of isocyanates.
- Obtained significant settlement for paint contractor company in breach of contract case filed against homebuilder company.
- Successful defense of transportation company in wrongful death auto-pedestrian lawsuit and multiple other serious personal injury claims.
- Obtained summary judgment for paint manufacturer in million-dollar breach of warranty/DTPA claim concerning toxic mold in a commercial building.