Allison's practice includes experience in various federal income tax matters with an emphasis on domestic business transaction planning. She has significant experience advising both private partnerships and joint ventures and publicly-traded partnerships (MLPs) on capital formation, acquisition and recapitalization activities and has served as tax counsel to both issuers and underwriters in connection with numerous MLP initial public and follow-on offerings. Allison also advises clients on federal income tax issues in mergers and acquisitions, including tax-free reorganizations.
- Tax Counsel to underwriters on Susser Petroleum Partners, LP IPO.
- Tax Counsel to Cordillera Energy Partners III in its merger with Apache Corporation.
- Tax Counsel to Blackstone Capital in its $1.0 billion joint venture with Alta Energy, L.P.
- Tax Counsel to underwriters on PetroLogistics LP IPO.
- Tax Counsel to LRR Energy, LP.
- Tax Counsel to American Midstream Partners, LP.