A partner in the Bankruptcy & Corporate Reorganization Department, Alice advises creditor and debtor clients in corporate reorganizations and bankruptcies, with a focus on postpetition financings, exit financings and related transactions.
Her recent matters include:
- representing Foresight Energy LP in connection with its proposed out-of-court restructuring;
- representing an informal committee of certain holders of secured and unsecured notes of Chassix Inc. and Chassix Holdings, Inc., as well as certain lenders under Chassix's postpetition and exit term loan credit facility, in connection with Chassix's restructuring through a pre-arranged chapter 11 case;
- representing the Unofficial Committee of Prepetition Senior Secured Noteholders of Exide Technologies, in connection with the company's chapter 11 case and related postpetition financing;
- representing an Ad Hoc Group of Lenders, and later the successor administrative agent, under Eagle Bulk Shipping's $1.2 billion secured credit facility in connection with the company's restructuring and prepackaged chapter 11 case;
- representing Centerbridge Partners, L.P. and Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. in connection with a term loan and stock purchase to recapitalize Billabong International Limited, a public corporation organized in Australia that specializes in the sale of apparel and accessories related to skateboarding and surfing.