Alexander M. McIntyre Jr., of counsel in the New Orleans office, concentrates his practice in the area of antitrust and trade regulation and serves as Chair of the Antitrust Section of the Louisiana State Bar Association. He writes and speaks regularly concerning antitrust matters, and has published a number of articles on state unfair trade practice issues. Specifically, he has substantial experience in:
- representing clients before federal and state antitrust agencies, including the Federal Trade Commission and the United States Department of Justice
- antitrust counseling in the health care industry, e.g., formation of provider networks, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, joint purchasing plans and information sharing parameters;
- antitrust audits and compliance programs;
- antitrust litigation and counseling;
- unfair competition, trade regulation, including trademark and copyright litigation and counseling; and
- commercial litigation in federal and state courts.