Attorney specializing in Banking and Finance, particularly in structured finance, restructuring, securitization and syndicated transactions, acting for financial institutions and for debtors on national and international deals.
Academic activity: Professor of the Master Program in Corporate Law in the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid since 2007 (Legal instruments of the corporate financing (II): Banking and Commercial financing of the Companies. Project Finance and PPP).
Speaker in various courses, masters and seminars on financial and legal matters:
- “Granting and enforcement regime of pledges on securities”, Contractual guarantees, IFAES.
- “Intervening parties (VI): credit institutions. Incroporation requirements. Banking regulation. Discipline and intervention of credit institutions”, 1st Advanced Banking Law Program, Instituto de Empresa.
- “Legal-commercial advice to Companies: corporate aspects”, Legal-commercial advice to Companies, IEB.
- “Effects in banking activity as a result of the new corporate transparency regulations”, 2nd Advanced Banking Law Program, Instituto de Empresa.
- “Structured financing for the acquisition and leasing of vessels”, 3rd Advanced Programme on Banking Activity, Instituto de Empresa.
- “Granting, provision and enforcement of financial guarantees: guarantee agreements under the form of pledge”, IFAES.
- “Vessel-operating contracts: lease and charter. Leasing of vessels”, Master in Maritime and Port Law; Universidad Jaume I (Castellón).
Recent publications: “The problems of floating mortgages” in the Commercial Law Yearbook 2011 (Ed. La Ley). Monthly editorial collaboration on banking and finance matters in “La Tribuna de Derecho” from 2007 to 2011 and articles and collaborations in specialised and financial press (Expansión, La Gaceta de los Negocios, Cinco Días, Diario Jurídico, Legal Today, etc.), on legal and financial matters.