Personal Injury Attorneys in Redlands - San Bernardino Valley - Throughout the Inland Empire
When it comes to fighting for your rights after suffering an injury due to someone else's conduct, your attorney's experience may be the most important factor in the size of your serious injury settlement or jury award. If your lawyer isn't ready to take your case all the way to trial, you really have to question the commitment. Many lawyers call themselves "trial lawyers." at Welebir Tierney & Weck, we are proud to be known in the community as "Trial Lawyers.
No legal fees unless you win money for your injury or wrongful death claim
We’re not afraid to go to trial to win your serious injury litigation case
You should ask: "How many cases have you actually tried to verdict?" and, "Have you be awarded membership in the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)?
Opposing insurance defense attorneys know that when they see our names on the personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, they have to be prepared to go to trial. We think every law firm should have our level of commitment to providing aggressive, effective representation for every client. It's why Inland Empire Magazine recognizes our firm as being among "the lawyers that other lawyers hire" when they need representation themselves. Our firm is AV-rated,* the highest rating available under Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating system. When you consider hiring an attorney, do not be hesitant to ask "How many cases have you actually tried to verdict?" and "Have you been awarded membership in ABOTA?" (American Board of Trial Advocates)
Here are just some of the awards and recognition our lawyers and firm have received:
- Mr. Welebir: American Board of Trial Advocates. Rank: Diplomate
- Mr. Tierney: American Board of Trial Advocates. Rank: Associate
- Southern California Super Lawyers** - Plaintiffs Personal Injury: Mr. Welebir, Mr. Tierney & Mr. Weck
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers*
- "AV" Preeminent rated lawyers: Mr. Welebir, Mr. Tierney & Mr. Jure
- "BV" rated: Mr. Weck
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Mr. Welebir & Mr. Tierney: Best Lawyers in America - Plaintiffs Personal Injury
- Best Law Firms in America, U.S.News & World Report
- Named Best Personal Injury Lawyers by Inland Empire Magazine
- Mr. Welebir: Best Lawyers' 2013 Riverside Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs "Lawyer of the Year."
Earning awards and professional recognition is nice, of course, but we are most proud of our involvement in organizations that add to the quality of life in our community. The attorneys of Welebir Tierney & Weck are long-time residents of the San Bernardino-Riverside region and our firm has become part of the fabric of the communities we serve. Founding attorney, Douglas Welebir, has served as a board member of Loma Linda University, is a founding director of 1st Centennial Bank, and was the first mayor of the City of Loma Linda. All of our lawyers "give back" serving on boards of community organizations, service clubs and speakers bureaus.
Contact us to learn more about our experience and case results. First we listen and care. Then we prepare your case to win.