Laurence Kutinsky provides high quality legal services in the area of Family Law, utilizing his wealth of knowledge and experience to obtain excellent results for his clients, both through negotiated settlements and, when necessary, at time of trial. He provides personalized, individual services to each of his clients, exercising a hands-on approach that allows him to be fully aware of every aspect of his clients’ cases at all times.
Mr. Kutinsky is known for his strong, effective, and passionate representation, coupled with his compassionate understanding of his clients’ needs and feelings while going through a difficult time.
News Release March 21 2014
Laurence Kutinsky of Orange CA has been honored with a recognition by U.S.News World Report in it’s selection of “Best Law Firms 2014 California.”
Following the publication of Laurence Kutinsky’s selection for U.S. News & World Report’s Best Law Firms 2014- California list, American Registry seconded the honor and added Laurence Kutinsky to the “Registry of Business Excellence”. An exclusive recognition plaque has been designed to commemorate this honor.
- Graduated from Boston University (B.A.,1971).
- Graduated from Brooklyn Law School (J.D.,1975).
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Admitted to practice law in the states of California, New York, and Pennsylvania.
- Designated as a Certified Specialist in Family Law by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization (1985-present).
- Rated AV Preeminent, the highest possible peer review rating in legal ability and ethical standards, for the past 16 years, from 1997 through 2013, by Martindale-Hubbell, the world’s most trusted resource for lawyers.
- Selected as a Southern California Super Lawyer for many years, including 2012 and 2013, an honor reserved for those lawyers who exhibit excellence in practice, awarded to only 5% of the attorneys in California.
- Selected as one of The Best Lawyers in America in the practice area of Family Law, including 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- Selected as one of Southern California’s Top Rated Lawyers for 2013.
- Awarded a Tier 1 ranking in the 2013 Edition of U S.News- Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms.”
- Instructor in Family Law and Legal Ethics at Western State University College of Law in Fullerton, California (1980-1981).
BAR ADMISSIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Admitted to bar: New York (1976); California (1979); U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York (1979); U.S. District Court, Central District of California (1981); Pennsylvania (1984).
- Member: State Bar of California; State Bar of California Family Law Section; Orange County Bar Association; Orange County Bar Association Family Law Section.