The Health Law Consultancy is a Chicago boutique law firm whose legal counselors provide strategic advice and guidance that enables health care organizations to capitalize on the opportunities and navigate the challenges of health law. The firm's legal counselors focus on the delivery of services on the leading edge of health law, including:
• Federal health reform, antitrust and fraud & abuse
• Health insurance exchanges, markets and products
• Health information privacy, security, transactions and exchange
• Medicare, Medicaid and other government health benefits programs
• Business process and health information technology outsourcing
• Payer-provider joint ventures, affiliations and alliances
The firm's legal counselors include Best Lawyers' 2014 Chicago Health Law “Lawyer of the Year,” Jack Rovner.
The Health Law Consultancy's business model offers clients predictable project pricing for assured legal budgets. The firm is committed to finding solutions with clients that realistically assess the potential legal costs of projects before work begins to enable rational and predictable budgets.
The firm is the health law practice member of the Chicago chapter of the International Network of Boutique Law Firms, a network of highly credentialed, single discipline boutique law firms inside North America and leading full-service law firms outside North America.