Taylor & Ring, a Los Angeles-based trial law firm, represents plaintiffs across California in personal injury, wrongful death and sexual assault matters. Accomplished trial lawyers John C. Taylor and David M. Ring have decades of experience protecting the rights of seriously injured victims or families who lost a loved one in a tragic accident. The firm’s six attorneys bring a strategic and aggressive approach to the courtroom, while maintaining the highest professional standards of ethics and reliability in the representation of clients.
Taylor & Ring’s attorneys have received numerous prestigious honors and recognition for their work, including The Best Lawyers in America
, Southern California Super Lawyers
’s “Top 500 Plaintiff Lawyers in the US”, “Trial Lawyer of the Year”, and many more.
Sexual Abuse and Sexual Assault
Employment Law, including Sexual Harassment, Discrimination & Wrongful Termination
Taylor & Ring represents a range of clients in personal injury, wrongful death, sexual assault and employment litigation matters. The firm's clients come from all walks of life and live all over the United States and Mexico. Specifically, the firm represents:
- Those injured in car, motorcycle or truck accidents.
- Children who were sexually abused or women who were sexually assaulted.
- Those who were hurt while working at a construction site, in an industrial setting, or while walking on someone's property that had a hidden, dangerous condition that caused a fall.
- Elderly people who suffer bed sores in nursing homes due to nursing home neglect.
- Families whose husband, wife, father, mother, son or daughter was somehow tragically killed.
- Employees who have been targeted for discrimination, sexual harassment or an unfair firing from their job.