Sweet Law Firm offers clients a wealth of legal experience across a broad range of practice areas. The Firm provides legal advice, counsel and litigation services across the country to insurance carriers and corporations from offices in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and Denver.
The Firm’s practice extends to a number of areas, including:
· Insurance law, including multi-party coverage litigation, coverage opinions, and bad faith;
· Civil litigation, particularly insurance defense representation;
· Premises liability disputes;
· Trucking defense;
· Litigation management and coordinating defense counsel;
· Personal injury and products liability law;
· Professional malpractice and negligence;
· Contract Law; and
· Commercial and Business law.
The Firm has grown from a boutique firm in Oklahoma City, to having a regional and national presence, built upon the exceptional results and value created for clients. The Firm oversees large multistate cases on behalf of insurance carriers. The Firm has the resources to handle matters of any size, while still remaining responsive and available to our clients.
The Firm has experience in defending cases involving automobile accidents, trucking litigation, employment law claims, premises liability, professional liability, construction, property damage and bad faith claims. Additionally, the Firm has extensive experience representing physicians, dentists, nurses, hospitals and other health care providers in catastrophic injury claims, professional negligence claims, administrative actions, licensing agency investigations, board complaints and Medicaid fraud investigations and claims.