Founding partners, Janice Rubin and Christine Thomlinson bring over 20 years experience solving workplace legal issues and disputes.
At Rubin Thomlinson LLP, we believe representing both employers and employees prepares us to provide better advice to our clients. We understand both sides of the table, therefore our workplace solutions are practical and effective.
Principles we live by:
- Innovative solutions to workplace problems
- Alternative dispute resolution to save the time and expense of going to court
- If court is required, expertise and experience
- Long-standing client relationships
- Deep knowledge of our clients thereby providing better service
What we do:
- Professional and expert advice on employment and human rights law
- Education and training: sharing our expertise with clients and others to deal proactively with employment law issues
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Legal services as third party neutrals: mediators and workplace investigators
Our Commitment to Clients:
- A rewarding long-term relationship
- Lawyers who are knowledgeable and skilled
- Practical and effective solutions
- Proactive legal advice
Our clients include companies on the Report on Business Top 100 Employer List. These employers strive for excellence in human resource practice. They have found the RT approach to solving workplace problems highly complementary.
Rubin Thomlinson LLP is committed to the community it serves. Our philanthropy is focused on charitable causes whose work is critical to the long-term well-being of our city, our province and our country. RT supports The Canadian Women's Foundation, Frontier College, Free the Children, and Eva's Initiatives for Homeless Youth.