The lawyers at Pritzker Hageman law firm help injured people obtain justice, get fair compensation, and hold accountable those who caused them harm. They have won multimillion-dollar cases for their clients against manufacturers, retailers, restaurants, hotels, truck companies and others, including $45 million for clients injured by a defective product that caused kidney failure and $10 million for a man who was burned in a house explosion.
Attorney Fred Pritzker built the firm on the principle that clients always come first: "I've represented thousands of people in injury and wrongful death cases. Clients want to be treated with dignity and respect. They want an experienced lawyer; someone to guide them through a difficult time. I think we do that about as well as it can be done."
The firm represents clients throughout the United States in cases involving food poisoning, product liability, fires, explosions, Legionnaires’ disease, commercial truck accidents and wrongful death. They are some of the few attorneys in the nation who help people with E. coli infections who develop hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) and thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP).
Lawyers at Pritzker Hageman, P.A. have been quoted by The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, The Guardian, Associated Press and many other news publications. Fred Pritzker has spoken at Harvard Law School, Cornell University and other venues about food safety issues. He and partner Elliot Olsen are listed in the current edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
You can visit the firm’s website for more information. For a free consultation with Fred Pritzker or another lawyer at the firm, you can call 1-888-377-8900 (toll free).
Our clients are injured people and families of people who have died from injuries.
Below are a few of our recoveries for our clients:
- $45,000,000 for clients injured by an over-the-counter medication that caused kidney failure and wrongful death.
- $10,000,000 on behalf of a middle-aged man who suffered 3rd degree burns over 60% of his body in a residential explosion involving improperly odorized propane (odor fade).
- $10,000,000 on behalf of seven children who suffered intestinal injuries as a result of a defective food product.
- $6,700,000 in a case involving a medical product that caused permanent injury.
- $6,425,000 settlement for victims of a foodborne illness outbreak.
- $6,000,000 on behalf of a family that suffered the loss of three loved ones in a motor vehicle collision.
- $6,000,000 on behalf of a 26 year-old female passenger whose right leg was traumatically amputated when the motorcycle on which she was a passenger was struck by a drunk driver.
- $5,905,140 on behalf of clients who suffered abdominal injuries as a result of a defective medical device.
- $5,150,000 on behalf of a motorcyclist who suffered an amputation injury when an unqualified and overtired delivery truck driver collided with him.
- $4,500,000 on behalf of a young woman who suffered Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (HUS) and Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) following consumption of an adulterated meat product.