Pillsbury is a full-service law firm with a focus on the energy & natural resources, financial services, real estate & construction, and technology sectors. Based in the world's major financial, technology and energy centers, Pillsbury counsels clients on global regulatory, litigation and corporate matters. We work in multidisciplinary teams that allow us to anticipate trends and bring a 360-degree perspective to complex business and legal issues—helping clients to take greater advantage of new opportunities and better mitigate risk. This collaborative work style helps produce the results our clients seek.
Top-Listed in California in Environmental Law with 7 lawyers.
Top-Listed in San Francisco, California in Corporate Law with 6 lawyers.
Top-Listed in San Francisco, California in Securities / Capital Markets Law with 3 lawyers.
Top-Listed in San Francisco, California in Litigation and Controversy - Tax with 2 lawyers.
Top-Listed in San Diego, California in Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law with 2 lawyers.
Top-Listed in McLean, Virginia in Litigation - Patent with 2 lawyers.
Top-Listed in McLean, Virginia in Litigation - Intellectual Property with 2 lawyers.
Best Lawyers in United States
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Nathaniel M. Cartmell III (San Francisco, CA)
- Jorge A. del Calvo (Palo Alto, CA)
- Todd W. Eckland (New York, NY)
- Ronald A. Fleming (New York, NY)
- Mike Hird (San Diego, CA)
- Donald G. Kilpatrick (New York, NY)
- William C. F. Kurz (New York, NY)
- John B. McNeece III (San Diego, CA)
- Robert B. Robbins (Washington, DC)
- David R. Snyder (San Diego, CA)
- Thomas E. Sparks, Jr. (San Francisco, CA)
- Robin L. Spear (New York, NY)
- Michael J. Sullivan (San Francisco, CA)
- Allison Leopold Tilley (Palo Alto, CA)
- Blair W. White (San Francisco, CA)
- Stanton D. Wong (San Francisco, CA)
- Thomas A. Zimmer (San Francisco, CA)
Criminal Defense: Non-White-Collar
Criminal Defense: White-Collar
Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Entertainment Law - Music
- Michael R. Barr (San Francisco, CA)
- Thomas A. Campbell (Houston, TX)
- Norman F. Carlin (San Francisco, CA)
- Mark E. Elliott (Los Angeles, CA)
- David R. Farabee (San Francisco, CA)
- Christopher J. McNevin (Los Angeles, CA)
- Margaret N. Rosegay (San Francisco, CA)
- Jerry W. Ross (Houston, TX)
- Wayne M. Whitlock (Palo Alto, CA)
- Peter H. Wyckoff (Washington, DC)
Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
Financial Services Regulation Law
Information Technology Law
International Trade and Finance Law
Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
Litigation - Banking and Finance
Litigation - Construction
Litigation - Environmental
Litigation - Intellectual Property
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions
Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Litigation and Controversy - Tax
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Non-Profit / Charities Law
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Securities / Capital Markets Law
Securitization and Structured Finance Law
The Texas Board of Legal Specialization has a board certification process that determines whether a lawyer may hold himself or herself out as a specialist in a field of law. The lawyers listed in Best Lawyers are voted into practice areas entirely as a result of the votes they receive from their peers and have no say in deciding which practice areas they are included in. Clients are urged to check a lawyer's firm web page to determine whether he or she is board certified in a specialty or subspecialty.