OKeefe & Associates Law Corporation, P.C. specializes in insolvency and bankruptcy law and related litigation matters.
The firm represents clients in all Bankruptcy and Federal Courts within the State of California.
Sean A. O’Keefe has been awarded Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating, AV Preeminent®, and he was selected by his peers for inclusion in the 20th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, in the practice area of Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law.
The Firm’s practice includes, but is not limited to
- Chapter 11 reorganizations;
- Creditor and committee representation in Chapter 11 cases;
- Preference and fraudulent transfer litigation; dischargeability litigation;
- Buying, selling and financing distressed businesses and assets;
- Liability and business planning;
- Substantive consolidation opinions; and
- Other insolvency and bankruptcy related litigation and appellate matters.