The Loomis Law Firm has earned an outstanding reputation in part by providing sound, innovative and cost-effective solutions to complex legal issues facing a range of clients, from national and international publicly held corporations, governmental bodies, public utilities and institutions, to small businesses, sole proprietorships, families and individuals.
The firm is organized into departments comprised of attorneys whose expertise is directed to specific client needs. Attorneys in the various departments work together in a team approach to provide creative solutions and to provide the firm's clients with legal expertise and representation in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
The Loomis Law Firm was founded July 1, 1953, by Plummer B. Snyder and George W. Loomis, and presently consists of twenty attorneys, four "of-counsel" attorneys, and seven paralegals. Loomis' downtown office is situated in the heart of downtown Lansing, on the 6th and 7th floors of the Boji Tower. Loomis' Eastwood office is located across from the Eastwood Towne Center.