Kramer Rayson LLP
First Tennessee Plaza, Suite 2500
800 South Gay Street
P. O. Box 629
Knoxville, TN 37901-0629
- Partners: 19
- Of Counsel: 3
- Associates: 4
- Paralegals: 4
- Non-Legal Employees: 26
The firm of Kramer Rayson LLP was established in 1948 by the late Russell Reed Kramer. The firm engages in the general practice of law with the majority of its work consisting of representation of businesses in employment, health law, tax and contractual matters, the representation of individuals in tax, estate, and trust matters, and the defense or prosecution of civil claims. The firm handles both litigation and transactional matters.
Kramer Rayson LLP has twenty-six lawyers who are graduates of law schools around the country, including the University of Tennessee,the University of Memphis, Vanderbilt University, the University of Arkansas, Seattle University, Southern Methodist University and the College of William and Mary.
The firm encourages its members to become involved in activities outside the practice of law. The attorneys have served on many local boards, including such institutions as the Knoxville Museum of Art and The University of Tennessee. In addition, firm members are actively involved in state and local bar associations and otherwise participate in numerous charitable and educational entities and activities.
The firm has offices in Knoxville and Oak Ridge, Tennessee. The Knoxville office is located on the twenty-fifth floor of the First Tennessee Plaza. The firm's Oak Ridge office is located at 105 Donner Drive, Suite A.
- Top-Listed in Tennessee in Litigation - Municipal with 1 lawyer. *
- Top-Listed in Oak Ridge, Tennessee with 1 lawyer.
- Top-Listed in Knoxville, Tennessee in Insurance Law with 2 lawyers.
- Top-Listed in Knoxville, Tennessee in Commercial Litigation with 2 lawyers. *
- Top-Listed in Knoxville, Tennessee in Government Relations Practice with 1 lawyer. *
- Top-Listed in Knoxville, Tennessee in Administrative / Regulatory Law with 1 lawyer. *
- Top-Listed in Knoxville, Tennessee in Litigation - Real Estate with 1 lawyer. *
- Top-Listed in Knoxville, Tennessee in Labor Law - Management with 4 lawyers.
- Top-Listed in Knoxville, Tennessee in Litigation - Trusts & Estates with 1 lawyer. *
- Top-Listed in Knoxville, Tennessee in Litigation - Land Use & Zoning with 1 lawyer.
- Top-Listed in Knoxville, Tennessee in Bet-the-Company Litigation with 1 lawyer. *
- Top-Listed in Knoxville, Tennessee in Litigation - Labor & Employment with 4 lawyers.
- Top-Listed in Knoxville, Tennessee in Litigation - Municipal with 1 lawyer. *
- Top-Listed in Knoxville, Tennessee in Trusts and Estates with 3 lawyers. *
- Top-Listed in Knoxville, Tennessee in Employment Law - Management with 4 lawyers.
- Top-Listed in Oak Ridge, Tennessee in Workers' Compensation Law - Employers with 1 lawyer.
* One or more other firms have tied for this top listing.
Alcoa Inc.;Auto Owners Ins.;Babcock & Wilcox Technical Services Y-12, LLC; Blalock Companies; Bluegreen Corporation; Chubb Group of Insurance Companies;Citigroup Inc.;City of Lenoir City;City of Townsend; Collier Development Co.,Inc.;CROET; Functional Pathways,G4S Government Solutions, Inc.; General Motors Corporation;Grange Mutual Casusalty Co.;Helen Ross McNabb Center;Knoxville Utilities Corporation;Lenoir City Utilities Board;Lockheed Martin Corporation;Loudon County Government; Maryville College;Borden Dairy Company; National Healthcare of Oak Ridge;Nuclear Fuel Services, Inc.;Oak Ridge Associated Universities; Pro-2-Serve;Rohm and Haas,Inc.;Safeco Insurance;Spanish Fork Properties,Inc.; South College;St. Thomas Health Services;State Auto Insurance Co.;State Farm Insurance Co.;Stowers Machinery Coporation;Sunrise Community;Superior Steel,Inc.;Tennessee Farmers Mutual Insurance Co.;Tennova Healthcare;Town of Farragut;United States Cellular Corporation;UT Battelle,LLC;Vestal Manufacturing;Vulcan Construction Materials,LP;WESKEM,LLC