Stephen Smith and Jennifer Gadow are Family Law Specialists certified by the Arizona State Bar Board of Legal Specialization. The firm is AV Rated which is the highest rating available by Martindale-Hubbell for ethical standards and legal ability. Martindale-Hubbell bases these AV Ratings on performance in five key areas, rated on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest). These areas are:
- Legal Knowledge – Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
- Analytical Capabilities – Lawyer’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment – Lawyer’s demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue.
- Communication Ability – Lawyer’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience – Lawyer’s degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)
Fromm, Smith & Gadow, P.C. represents all manner of clients in relation to family law matters. The firm does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, or national and ethnic origin.