A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE
From the time of our founding in 1970, Collins, Einhorn, Farrell & Ulanoff has been committed to providing clients with personalized, attentive and accessible service for their legal needs. This is the underlying philosophy behind our practice.
Our attorneys and support staff offer their expertise and experience in both a responsive and proactive manner to vigorously represent and protect our clients in a broad range of legal matters.
A HISTORY OF GROWTH AND SERVICE
Over the years, our firm has experienced steady growth and an ever-lengthening roster of satisfied clients, a testament to our competency and capability. However, we have kept this accomplishment in perspective and understand that the true measure of our success is how we serve and support our client's legal needs.
We specialize in a broad range of defense litigation, providing clients with expert legal representation in the insurance, real estate, manufacturing and professional fields.
We represent clients in trial and appellate matters in state and federal courts. Our many successes have led to our well-respected reputation in the legal community for achieving desired results through effective representation.
In addition to our extensive litigation practice, we counsel clients on a wide range of insurance coverage and other business-related issues.
We invite you to learn more about us, discuss your requirements with us and see how we can assist you with practical, creative and effective legal services and solutions. Our dedication to conscientious representation will continue throughout our relationship.
- Top-Listed in Michigan in Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants with 4 lawyers.
- Top-Listed in Southfield, Michigan in Appellate Practice with 2 lawyers.
- Top-Listed in Southfield, Michigan in Litigation - Labor and Employment with 1 lawyer. *
- Top-Listed in Southfield, Michigan in Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants with 1 lawyer. *
- Top-Listed in Southfield, Michigan in Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants with 4 lawyers.
- Top-Listed in Southfield, Michigan in Insurance Law with 3 lawyers.
- Top-Listed in Southfield, Michigan in Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law with 1 lawyer.
- Top-Listed in Southfield, Michigan in Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants with 3 lawyers. *
- Top-Listed in Southfield, Michigan in Product Liability Litigation - Defendants with 2 lawyers. *
* One or more other firms have tied for this top listing.