- Partners: 9
- Of Counsel: 2
- Paralegals: 3
- Non-Legal Employees: 29
Danziger & Markhoff LLP is a business and tax-oriented law firm in White Plains, New York that has been representing clients in the New York metropolitan area for over 50 years.
The firm's core areas of practice are pension and employee benefits, ESOPs (the firm has a full service pension administration department including four full-time enrolled actuaries), trusts and estates and tax planning, probate, corporate law and healthcare and professional practices. The services that the firm provides are interrelated, thus enabling the attorneys to provide sophisticated and creative solutions that extend beyond the issues at hand.
The firm has an extensive practice in the employee benefit area, which involves design, preparation and administration of pension and profit-sharing plans and ESOPs for business owners. The firm is unique in that it has its own staff of actuaries and pension administrators and is thus equipped to establish retirement plans as well as perform complete administration functions to meet governmental compliance requirements.
The firm works closely with accountants and financial advisors using a team approach to identify clients' goals and produce practical and comprehensive business solutions.
- Top-Listed in White Plains, New York with 3 lawyers. *
- Top-Listed in White Plains, New York in Trusts and Estates with 2 lawyers.
- Top-Listed in White Plains, New York in Corporate Law with 1 lawyer.
- Top-Listed in White Plains, New York in Health Care Law with 1 lawyer. *
* One or more other firms have tied for this top listing.