Brown Goldstein Levy LLP
120 East Baltimore Street, Suite 1700
Baltimore, MD 21202
- Partners: 9
- Of Counsel: 1
- Associates: 7
- Other Lawyers: 1
- Paralegals: 7
- Non-Legal Employees: 8
Brown, Goldstein & Levy is a 18-lawyer law firm based in Baltimore, Maryland. We are trial lawyers who handle cases of every stripe, both civil and criminal. We also have an active practice in many other areas of the law, including family law and health care. Above all, we are a client-centered law firm. We strongly identify with our clients and their problems, and we have the skill, the experience, and the tenacity to solve those problems.
In 2012, Joshua Treem, a well-known criminal defense attorney, joined the firm as a partner. Josh has represented individual and corporate clients in a broad spectrum of legal matters and appears frequently in state and federal courts across Maryland and neighboring jurisdictions in cases involving every facet of criminal investigations and prosecutions. He is especially well-known for his aggressive representation of individuals, including political officials, lobbyists, and high-level state administrators, as well as businesses, in state and federal criminal investigations and grand jury proceedings, involving government and health care fraud and related offenses.
Our lawyers have been selected as among the Best Lawyers in America, Maryland’s Top 50 “Super Lawyers,” the Daily Record’s Leaders in Law, Maryland’s Top 100 Women, as Fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers, and as Maryland Trial Lawyer of the Year. 2009 was Brown, Goldstein & Levy’s 25th anniversary, and we are proud of our history. As a firm, we have been named the Pro Bono Firm of the Year by the Maryland State Bar Association and have earned an AV rating (the highest possible) for legal ability and ethical standards in the Lawyers.com/Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings.
We look forward to discussing your legal situation with you. Call us at 410-962-1030 or e-mail us and email@example.com.
- Top-Listed in Maryland in Civil Rights Law with 1 lawyer. *
- Top-Listed in Maryland in Criminal Defense: White-Collar with 3 lawyers. *
- Top-Listed in Maryland in Employment Law - Individuals with 2 lawyers. *
- Top-Listed in Maryland in Litigation - First Amendment with 1 lawyer. *
- Top-Listed in Baltimore, Maryland in Criminal Defense: White-Collar with 3 lawyers. *
- Top-Listed in Baltimore, Maryland in Civil Rights Law with 1 lawyer. *
- Top-Listed in Baltimore, Maryland in Litigation - First Amendment with 1 lawyer. *
- Top-Listed in Baltimore, Maryland in Employment Law - Individuals with 2 lawyers.
- Top-Listed in Baltimore, Maryland in Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs with 1 lawyer. *
* One or more other firms have tied for this top listing.